Thursday, May 15, 2008

This week on the eVintage blog tag we honor the 10 year anniversary of Frank Sinatra's passing, thank to Damn Good Vintage for tagging us!

1) Fav Rat Pack Look?
I am a sucker for the 50's - early 60's look. Sharp suits, wiggle secretary dresses, pocket hankies, and skinny ties.
But I also love the casual look of this early Sinatra photo - wide lapel jacket, open collar with v-sweater! You can get the same look with this cool jacket from
fast_eddies_retro_rags


2) Favorite Sinatra song?
I actually had the pleasure of seeing Frankie in concert shortly before his death - and there was nothing like it! When he sang "Fly Me to the Moon" - he was still dreamy - even then!

3) Favorite Rat Pack member? (Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Joey Bishop, Sammy Davis Jr. or Peter Lawford)
Oh Peter Lawford all the way - I think it's the accent!
4) Best Sinatra "era"? (40s young & skinny, 50s swingin' crooner or 60s Rat Pack suave?)
Rat Pack suave - of course!
5) Favorite Sinatra wife? (Nancy, Ava Gardner, Mia Farrow or Barbra)
Ava Gardner - what a hollywood couple!
6) Been to Vegas, how many times and best Vegas story?
Well since I have to keep it clean - I must recuse myself!

Now lets see what
Funkoma has to say about ole blue eyes!

No comments: