Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring is all about Color - or is it???

This week on the eVintage round and round blog tag, I've been tagged by FuzzyLizzie Vintage - and we are all excited about color!
  • WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
OK - so in honor of March Madness I should say my favorite color is Burnt Orange (10 pts if you know who I'm rooting for!!)

But since we're talking about fashion, although it's cliche - I have to admit I am tres partial to black. It's like comfort food for me. When I'm rushed or frantic trying to find something to wear - I know I can always turn to the lil black dress, or a black turtleneck and skinny jeans. It'll never do you wrong!

  • WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BRIGHTLY COLOURED PIECE IN YOUR INVENTORY?
Bright? Hmmm - I do have some way cool Mary Janes in orange and apple green. Always a fun way to give an outfit a jolt of color!
  • WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO ADD COLOUR TO AN OUTFIT?
If I'm not wearing the orange MJs, then I love to POP an outfit with a great vintage Vera scarf or as a headband. I Love this great 60's Op Art Vera scarf from FeatherYourNest71!
  • WHAT COLOUR ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
Black capris, Black top, and a 60s Asian stroller with rice bowl and chopsticks print - and black MJs, of course!
  • WHAT COLOURS DO YOU DECORATE WITH?
I love the brights colors of the Mediterranean and Parisian kitsch of the 50s - and I use that to decorate my whole house - Reds, Flamingo Pinks, and the bright yellows and greens. I found this great handbag - totally inmy decorating style - online at reach-for-the-starz!

Well - that's my rant for now - On to Funkoma Vintage!

No comments: