Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tag - I'm it!

Round and Round we go - who's next, who knows?
I've been tagged from www.ehappyvintage.com on our eVintage Spring Fling Quiz! Check out every week to see what other eVintage members have to say!

1. What is your favorite piece of spring vintage wear in your inventory?
Great for Spring and for St Patty's day - I really love love love this cute little 60's Bright Green
Photobucket


2. Why is it your favorite?
Why wouldn't you love it?! Great belt, contrast stitching, a-line skirt s great for gals like me - it just makes me feel like a picnic in the grass!


3. What is your favorite spring flower?
Why tulips, of course, and we found this adorable lounging dress from SassyPicker



4. Favorite memory of spring?
When I was a kid, we lived in a place where it snowed until November until March - so when we would see and hear the first songbirds of Spring, it was such a relief. Now when I hear the birds returning, it reminds me of those dark snowy days coming to an end!

5. When does spring arrive where you live?
Earlier and earlier every year - but here in North Carolina, Spring comes around March 1st - which means my spring bulbs are peeking through as I write.

6. Most exciting fashion trend?
I love the Techno - neon - brights of the 80's that are BACK! Personally I am digging my jellies out of the trunk of high school memories!

So next on the eVintage Blog Train is Figure 8 Studio
Tag you're it!

No comments: